Speaking of birthdays My Lover seems to be having another one of those today celebrating 33 big 'ole fat ones. Last night we had "a falling out" and even with hatred in my heart (not really hatred, just annoyance and sadness...there's always sadness these days) I was still able to make some special surprises for him when he awoke. I wrote sweet signs and placed them all over the house leading him to the fridge where delicious chocolate covered strawberry sugary goodness lie awaiting his taste buds. I sat in the dark making these signs as I cried my eyes out. No worries though, I cry over everything these days. Including the morning that I brushed my hair when it had tangles...so I cried. And obviously my brain function is running low as I spelled the work "smooch" wrong. Don't judge. Funny thing about when you write all those big fancy letters, they seem to fall in the wrong place. Odd. Oh wait, Penny ate that sign so you can't see it anyway. Good.
3. I was PLANNING on making him some yummy dinner tonight but then something happened. My crotch bone started freaking out and putting me in so much pain where I wasn't able to stand for a long time. Sooo...yea. I'm not making dinner. But he knows I would have! Happy Birthday Lover 'O' Mine.
4. So with Miah's PreK, every now and then he comes home with a homework project to complete. Funny thing about those homework projects, she labels them "family work". More like...MOM work. So when Miah told me wanted to dress his doll as a Marine, I got to work on cutting out camo clothes and accessories for him to glue on. I think I did a pretty good job, don't you? I mean, HE...yea...he?
5. When I was blow drying my hair this morning I electrocuted my finger when I tried to unplug the dryer. Crazy right? It was weird cuz I had a feeling I was gonna get electrocuted from the beginning. I kept looking at Penny in the tub next to me feeling nervous and had no idea it was gonna actually happen to ME, not him. That's besides the point though. While blowing it, my brush flew from the clasp of my paws and into the tub. When I fetched it out I stood there with it dripping in my hands and decided...I need a new brush. This may be the source of my GBS from the looks of it.
6. Nothing to say here except total CUTENESS!! Nothing like having a free-baller on his Dad's back while he surfs the web. No, My Lover doesn't just wear white trash cut off T's...he just got back from running.
7. Today Miah tells me, "Mom? Did you know that the word Bee, starts with an 'M'?" Uhmm, maybe that PreK isn't getting through to him.
8. Jake started football yesterday and looks PRECIOUS in his "jersey". I parenthesize (is that a word or did I just make that up because that's a good one if I did) that because I like to call it a "costume" or "outfit" but every time I do, I'm shunned by the Lover.
9. After TWO MONTHS or paying double rent, our house FINALLY got rented out for October. Ahhh, talk about RELIEF. I was about to jump on at amateur night at Driftwood this month. Thankfully I won't have to now. So we don't have to pay for October, get our deposit back, AND NEVER HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT HOUSE AGAIN!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO.
10. "I hate orphans! I HATE all the orphans in the world!" -Steven from Nacho Libre