1. Do you ever eat a peanut butter sandwich and EVERY bite makes you wanna gag because it tastes like the peanut butter was made from rotten peanuts? I hate that. I had that yesterday. Not to mention the fact that I ate Cheetos with it and sometimes if you eat a cheeto that's too small and very underdeveloped, it TOO can taste rotten and make you gag.
2. I think I'm gonna do a little of one of THESE babies before I leave to visit Lindsay. I've been feeling very pale and ugly lately and I think a little glow might help with all that.
3. Austin has this new spray (or lotion, not sure really) that seriously smells like hamster chips in a hamster cage. I gave him a hug the other day and was like...why you all smellin like a hamster? He refused to believe it was true, but the kids agreed with me. Funny thing is...I kinda like the hamster smell. It's very...wood chippy.
4. My Summer Sister brought me some treats yesterday since I was stranded, one of which being lots of bacon. I love bacon and so do my kids. I think I'm gonna make breakfast burritos tonight for dinner with all that bacon.
5. I get this little beauty back today (this isn't my real car but it's very close) and I can't WAIT! I honestly do NOT see how some of you do it with only one car. If I was stuck at home ALL DAY EVERY DAY...oh my gosh...can you imagine the errands that would pile up? The kids who wouldn't get transported? The money I wouldn't spend? Holy moly...It may be for some ppl, but definitely not for me.
I need a pedicure
Pick up some items at Michael's
Isaak needs formula
Grab some junk at Target
Mail off awards
Stuff for my trip (are you gonna miss me?)
Hair cut (Kim you available in the next few days?)
And the list goes on...