1. Dana...the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip is...
for a 9x 13 size pan or half it
boil 3-5 chicken breasts until done and shred it
drain and add 2 2-oz things of Tabasco sauce
spread 2 rectangle size blocks of cream cheese on the bottom of the pan
add chicken on top and bake 325 degrees for 20 minutes
top off with 2 jars of Maries Blue Cheese dressing (in the refrigerator section)
Voila... so simple and good!
Okay and this recipe is straight from the mouth of Kristin so don't thank ME!
2. Raschel...Jake's ear situation is still a situation. Thanks for reminding me that I SUCK as a parent and I haven't scheduled an appointment for him. Oh wait...I'm remembering that I had planned on waiting until his 9 year check up to talk to them about it and get a referral.
3. Amanda...Jake has boxing on Monday and Friday evenings and Scouts on Wednesday evenings. Kora has Gymnastics on Thursday evenings. Tuesdays NIGHTS are free but Miah has gymnastics during the day. What kind of fast food am I eating? Well since I live in a JAR (with lots of jar heads hehehe) we don't have much to choose from so it's mostly, Burger King, McD's, Arbys, Chick fil A, or Wendy's. Last night I got a 1/2 order of cheese fries and a dinner salad with ranch from Outback and that was SOOOO good. I'm wishing we had Whataburger, Chipotle and Smoothie King though :( I can only dream.
4. Dena...no this ISN'T the same neighbor that wakes me up at the butt crack if you can believe that. I have TWO freakish neighbors. Yes they both have kids Miah and Kora's age but this neighborhood is FULL of kids so no worries. Kora has a sweet friend down the street that she plays with and there are NEVER issues there. Well, except Jake freaks out because her mom smokes and Jake thinks Kora is gonna die of cancer or something. It's funny.
5. Katrina...my swimmer was neither Elmo or Dora. It was Hannah Montana.
6. Candace...Uhmm, I SUCK on the recipe blog so feel free to kick my big butt outta there. I secretly was using it for my own personal needs without trying to "give back". I'm really rude and selfish like that. If you want those recipes go steal them from Heidi. She's got some good ones. I'm too lazy. Oh and let Bonnie take my place on the blog...seems like she's dyin to get in there.
7. Laura...pollution doesn't melt away brain cells but it stinks so it makes people hold their nose and breath through their mouth which makes their throats dry and they eventually lose their voice so even if they have ugly things to say...they can't and don't. That's why people are nicer these days because of pollution. I think.
8. Kempy...worst friend award? I think not. Myrtle Beach 2010 Lowes and Kempy's? I think SO.
9. I hate this number. Funny though because it's one and a half of my favorite number (6) and it's 3 times my second favorite number (3). Why the hate? I'll tell you why...S's E is the winner of that one. Darn Naegele's Rule.
10. Amanda...why did I let Isaak get sunburned? I didn't really LET him. I mean it was a little cool so I didn't expect anyone to get burned but I guess the sun still shines right? I didn't hold him up to the sun the whole time though...so as much as I didn't LET...I didn't protect either I guess. I'll do better, I promise.
11. Liz??? Is this the Liz Liz I know? The Nelson's Liz? I didn't know you read my blog you sneaky rat. Thanks for the book suggestion, I'll check that out. I want Isaak to OWN his diarrhea, what a better way to make him feel proud of it!
12. Sheriece...Have I ever thought about donated breast milk? No. Why? Because it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. I'm sorry, I should be open-minded. I'll check out the site. Maybe if my boobies (yeah that's gonna get a lot of googlers) weren't broken I'd be able to hook a brother up, right? Too bad.
13. Now THIS number is nice. Stinkin HOT. I always wanted to get married on Friday the 13th but the next available one wasn't until Feb and my engine was revvin for some lovin from the Lover so Jan 2nd had to do! Oh well :)
14. Kathy...I'm glad you like the surprise I sent you! If you wouldn't have asked for it then you would have never known it could be yours, right? Way to speak up!
If you have any other questions that I seemed to forget...too bad.