1. Been kinda blah lately so forgive me for not posting as often as I should. No weekly wanna be, I know, I know. I'm losing valuable fans but people...trust me...my blah is legit.
2. Here's the Lowe down on Isaak's on going sickies. He's still vomiting and having really runny diarrhea every so often and this has been going on since mid December. He has two day spells where he just screams and screams in pain and I can do nothing but hold him while he screams. I took him to the doctor for the millionth time and asked to be referred to a specialist. I feel like every time I take him they say he has constipation, or a stomach virus, or needs a new formula and then they scurry me out to get on to the next patient. Not this last time. I PLEADED with her to help us because being the mother, I KNOW something is not right with him. It's been hard each visit because when I actually TAKE him, he's showing NO signs of being sick at all. Same this last time but I promised her just a DAY before he was crying non stop in pain.
Well, they have decided to refer us to an allergist....FINALLY. I KNOW he has severe food allergies and I'm SO excited to get them all sorted out. They also switched his formula...ONE MORE TIME. But this time it's to something super fun...$50 formula. Yeah, nice right? It's hypoallergenic, Nutramigen. SO FAR (which isn't saying too much because the first few days of the LAST 3 formulas were great) he's been reacting good. His skin conditions aren't getting better, but no rashes on the belly and no vomiting. He's also sleeping SO much better. No waking up in the middle of the night at ALL (which he would just once to eat), longer naps and a sweeter Isaak in between. He IS, however, still having diarrhea and the poor guy can't get it out for days at a time. He hated the formula at first (it smells like fried chicken) but I guess now he's accepted that he HAS to drink it if he's gonna live. I'm sure it can only taste horrible and I feel bad (which probably explains why he doesn't waste his precious time with getting up in the night for the crap).
Hopefully big changes are on their way. Oh and the other thing is, no more sharing food with him. I'm so used to shoving bites and bits of my food in his mouth, but alas...no more. He begs and cries for it but I have to say no. Not until he figure all this out.
3. My privates aren't getting much attention but that's only because I feel like the stuff I'm adding to the home aren't that important. I'm pretty much just hanging things right now. I still have things I need to add but I haven't found exactly what I want so I'm not buying.
4. My computer is crap right now which is another reason my blogging is too. I'm waiting for my dancing Dad to send me something to fix it all and until then, who knows when I'll be able to get it start. I could just go up and use Jake's but I feel all foreign on his and all my crap isn't on his so it's hard to do most things. My scanner is down here too which means...flashback Friday may not take place this week.
5. Okay shout outs...I've had some fun blog stalkers come forth and I want to tell them Thank you for joining my clan. Brooke, Crystal and Yannur...welcome welcome. If I were sayin this in person I'd probably sing you a welcome primary song. Who knows...I may record one for you. Brooke...I find it absolutely 100% ridiculous that your Sunday family dinners include watching my Rebekah Galloweigh. You guys know all the words? I worry for you and your sisters. I think I need to meet you so I can have material for my next wanna-be. Crystal...your kids are beautiful. I always wanted to have biracial kids because they have the BEST skin ever, seriously, right? Like it's like chocolate MILK, right? Funny thing about having biracial kids though is that you gotta have a husband who's a different race. I sure screwed that up. I was totally thinking his Japanese would just BAM through...no...I ended up with the most pasty pale kids you can create. I think that's why we adopted Miah...to get some of that yummy choco, mmmm, he's delicious. Yannur...I can't email you for an invite to your blog or invite you to my privates because you didn't leave me your email freak. Wanna do that? (you like how I treat my guests?)
6. Does anyone ever feel like they never get a break? I feel like EVERY single night I have SOME activity to take my kids to. Oh wait...that's because I DO have something every single night. It's seriously draining me. I'm voting for NO ACTIVITIES in the Summer time, whaddya think?? How do people make dinner like this? No wonder I'm constipated. I gotta eat out every night. My veins and arteries are filled with crap and crap. I just want a home cooked meal people, that's all I'm asking.
7. I swore I wouldn't do this, but I'm doing this. My neighbor is driving me NUTS. She's a freak about everything. My kids (Kora and Miah) were over there yesterday and got sent home. Wanna know why? Kora runs in to tell me that Miah was trying to look at Mackenzie's (the neighbor's daughter) underwear. I was like....what? Whatever. I blew it off until I hear a knock at my door. Guess who? Yeah...the neighbor mom. Great. So she says to me in her baby voice like I'm freakin 6, "I just wanted let you in on what happened just now. The kids were in the backyard playing and I had to send them home because my husband peeked out the window and saw bother girls with their dresses lifted up and Miah was trying to pull their underwear down. I just want you to know that that's a BIG NO NO at our house." Oh really? A big no no? Is that why when Mackenzie was over HERE one time that she continued to pull her pants down to show all of us her butt? I had to tell her to stop but did I make a big production of it and send her home and talk to you? UGH. I'm glad you're telling me it's a big no no at YOUR house, because we actually encourage it...we do it all the time. Miah's just doing what he's been taught. UUUGGHHH....annoying freakin crap. I just stand there listening to her, not saying anything. She goes on, "Mackenzie isn't allowed to play with Kora and Miah for the rest of the day and I just wanted to make sure you knew this was going on." Well good. Why don't we just go ahead and say that Mackenzie can't play with Kora and Miah FOREVER because every time they do there's some stupid drama that follows it. They're freakin kids lady okay? Of COURSE showing privates and underwear is a big "no no" at my house but guess what? They're kids, and they think it's funny so every now and then, they're gonna do crap like this and you just gotta tell em No and send em on their way. The bigger deal YOU make of it, the more curious she is gonna be about wanting to show it. And I guaranTEE that mackenzie was out there giggling just like my kids...it's not like she ran off to tell you, did she? Stop making this sound like my Mormon freak (and she really does think we're freaks ever since I told her we were LDS, seriously) kids are teaching your perfect daughter bad things. Anyway...
8. Amber hates Isaak.
9. I hate this number.
10. I wish I had some grilled chicken legs. Where are you lover?