1. Been not totally feeling the blogging lately. I know you're all depending on me to stay skinny, oops (sorry that's Lindsay) I mean be a good blogger but I've been in a bloggin slump. I thought I'd post this list to at least give you something to read but don't expect too much from it.
2. I ordered a new breakfast dining table today and can't WAIT for it to come in. My whole kitchen has a black and white/turquoise theme and it's gonna look SOO awesome and retro. It's all a beautiful picture in my head and it's coming together slowly but surely. Heidi gave me some FABULOUS B&W fabric to make a curtain in my kitchen window and maybe if there's enough, one or two pillows too! Now I just have to find someone to make it for me!
3. Amber's gave me some pants that don't fit her that used to be her sister Ashlea's pants. They fit me everywhere but in length so I guess I won't be keeping them. Althouuuuugh....I did find two chicklets in the pocket that have obviously been washed a couple times and have some fuzz on them and I WILL be keeping those! Thanks Ashlea.
4. I had a fun luncheon at Heidi's house today with all the girls and it was D-vine. Isaak was so good and Miah was SUCH a great example and good kid. Sometimes I worry about being so hard on my kids all the time but it pays when I take them out and they are exceptional in public. Makes me feel like all my hard work is paying off. I rewarded sweet Miah with a gorilla poop leftover from FHE last night and told him I was really proud of him. He then responded by telling me I looked good. Thanks Miah, sometimes a mother needs to hear that.
5. Pacing around the house today I stepped on the scale and about pooped my pants when it said 162!!!! But then I remembered I was holding Isaak. Phew...
6. I'm making pioneer woman beans and cornbread tonight for dinner. Amber invited us to go to Chick fil A with their family but after carefully weighing the food choices, I chose to stay home. Ever since Chick Fil A switched to frying everything in peanut oil I've had bowel issues after eating there. It goes right through me. Okay now Laura, please don't call Jeremy over to read about MORE of my potty issues. And yes, I DO realize that I'm choosing beans over peanut oil so I'm not really changing much but who cares...
7. I'm thinking about my next weekly wanna-be and am having a hard time deciding what I want to do for it. I have a few options but I don't know what would be best. I also have a lot of little wanna-be's that wouldn't make for a full wanna-be alone, but I could make kinda a montage of lots of little ones. Hmm...don't worry though, I haven't forgotten.
8. Thanks for all your help with the family pictures. I decided on the blue closeup one that's on a slant for my big family room picture. Now I'm just deciding on size and junk like that. The best part is that all of my house stuff will probably REALLY come together while Austin's gone so when he gets back he'll feel like he's in a new home all pretty and done!
9. I still don't like this number reminding me of the nine months of pregnancy I'll have to endure if I choose to have another kid. Once again, I dream of human pregnancies being like dog pregnancies.
10. Lindsay and Enos - I've been eating the Fiber One bars you suggested and LOVE them. Thanks for the recommendation!
11. I'm dreading painting my heinous colored kitchen. I wish I could just throw the paint on the walls and it land in all the right spots like on Spongebob. If it were any other room other than the kitchen it wouldn't be so bad but the kitchen requires moving appliances. I'm just glad Austin won't be here when I do it because he gets anxiety when things are out of place for too long and I know it may take me a few days to complete.
12. I WISH I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!
13. I can't wait to go antique shopping with Amber and find some good country deals that we can fix up. Kempy, I wish we had time to do that when I was there.
14. I need to start working out again, I've had too much time off and it's bugging me.
15. The other day I asked the kids what the weather was like so I would know what to wear and Jake came back saying, "MOM, there's NO weather!" It's not very often that my sweet bubba says cute things anymore since he's getting so old but I caught him that day when it wasn't a hot or cold day...there was just "no weather".
16. My beans need me...Bye