1. I am SO stinkin sore from the gym I can barely even WALK, it's ridiculous. I guess not workin out for a couple weeks really wasn't a good idea because I feel like I haven't worked out in AGES. Luckily, I have an awesome little gym with a indoor pool so I'm gonna just SWIM tomorrow to relax my muscles instead of ripping them even more. I haven't been swimming in like a year and a half because I didn't do anything but hang my legs in the water when I was preg with Isaak. WoW, that's a long time ago.
2. Today Austin sent me a text that looked like this )*( Does YOUR husband send you explicit texts like this? And if so...how do you respond?
3. So I'm getting really pale because I haven't tanned since mid October. I REALLY wanna try the mystic and Amber tells me it was a good experience for her but I'm still nervous. Although, I don't wanna die from skin cancer when I'm 35 so I better find alternatives to tanning, right?
4. I wanna know how everyone feels about Britney's come back performance this morning on ABC. I watched her overseas performances and I wasn't TOO impressed because I feel like she could have gotten WAY more into them like the old Britney. Today was a TAD better but still, WHERE is the Britney that we all know and love? I youtube'd her Slave for You performance with the snake and it's just SO freakin awesome. Her dancing skills are like none other, I just wanna watch it all day long. I want her to blast out with THAT kinda performance, don't you? Come on Britney..BRING IT!!!
5. I think Isaak is going through a growth spurt or something because he usually eats 5.5 oz every few hours and right now he's like crying when his bottle is gone and he wants MORE! He's even eating applesauce pretty good. I try to give him about 8-10 small spoons of it a day just for more fulfilment. He seems to like it. Plus whenever I have food and he sees me eat or drink it he goes NUTS for it trying to grab it and put it in his mouth. I love it!
6. So I lost a check of mine. When I was paying bills last month I wrote my tithing out but since we were in between churches and hadn't been to the new one I didn't have an envelope for it so I just decided to save it. So I WOULDN'T lose it, I stuck it in a blank envelope to take to church the next Sunday. Well, It was also near a pile of bills that I ended up mailing. Everything is kinda blurry as to what happened but I think I stamped and mailed a blank envelope with my tithing money in it. SOOO, I called the bank to cancel that check for fear someone would try to cash it somehow. The bank tells me there would be a $30 charge for cancelling the check. WHAT?! Are you freakin kidding me? You make money off MY money and your gonna charge me just to stop payment on a check..basically a few clicks on your computer?? I got really mad and asked for the guys supervisor who also tells me about the charge. So I say, "Look, I think the charge is ridiculous. I have NEVER asked you guys to cancel a check before and I'm a GREAT customer of yours. I don't agree with the charge so I either need to speak to YOUR supervisor as well or you need to help me out." All of a sudden the charge disappears...what the crap? Then she threatens me like 3 more times saying that this is a ONE TIME waiver and next time they WILL charge me. I was like..YEA whatever..we're in the process of switching everything over to another bank so I won't be using your services anymore anyway. THANKS. Dumb Wells Fargo.
7. Here's my solution to my private or not private debate. Thanks to all your comments, I was able to come up with a plan. I'm going to keep my Lowe Family News blog OPEN. Open to all you wonderful readers plus some. When Austin is gone or deployed I just won't dwell on it or mention dates or times or anything like that. I will ALSO have a private blog that will allow me to vent my sadness, frustrations and countdowns to his return. All who would like to visit the private blog as well, you're more than welcome. I don't care who wants to come to it, I just don't want googlers and wanderers coming to it, make sense? I'll start that private blog in the next few days so if you want to be able to hop to it and see how things are going over there, just leave a comment for me with your email or email me with your email at email@example.com and tell me who you are and how you found me. I'll be sure to add you to the list of invites. Now don't expect daily updates on that other blog like this one. If I post on it I'll probably mention it on my REAL blog so you don't have to be checking it all the time only to be disappointed that I haven't written anything new (like how I feel when I go to Kempy's new blog). DEAL!?
8. When we go to Texas for Christmas we're FINALLY getting family pictures taken. I've decided to go with Fall colors for our outfits and then add a few FuN accessories to a few family members to make the pictures interesting. Now, I have to go shop, bleh. Not that I hate shopping. I LOVE shopping. I HATE shopping when you're looking for a specific THING because you can never find it. Am I right? Oh and if you don't already know, my FABULOUS photographer sister AMY will be taking our photos. I wouldn't go ANYwhere else. Even if she wasn't free!! *wink* If you're in need of ANY photos, go see her, you'll regret it if you don't!!
9. So you all know about my fabulous jean collection that I can't wear, right? I speak of it all the time. Well a few months ago I TRIED to squeeze into one of my jeans and after lunging around the room to "stretch" them out so my booTAY would fit and they would button, I ended up ripping the dang things. UGH. I was so mad. Well now I DO fit in those jeans and I wish I hadn't busted them so I took them to a tailor to repair and they should be done on Monday!!! I'm so excited. OH and get this. The lady there was filling out the receipt and guess how much she's charging me for the repair. ONE DOLLAR!!! I was like...are you kidding me? I feel bad!! I feel like I should give her at LEAST 5. I was expecting to pay even up to like $30!! Let's hope she does a good job and if so...I got a new tailor for the next three years!!! Woo Hoo!!
10. It's cold. And cold doesn't feel good when your muscles are tight.
11. I have so much to do when we get to Texas and my brain is so full of TRYING to remember it all that it's falling out my ears. I better make a list. I love lists. Raise your hand if you love lists like me! I made a list of things me and Austin want to buy for the house and I love looking at it. It makes me feel happy. Even though I'll only be able to mark each item off like once a month it's still a good list.
12. What should my private blog be called?
13. Without a TV I'm finding that I have to rely on youtube more than ever. Thank goodness for the internet. I've recently become addicted to watching music videos on there.
14. I wanna start a new business and I've got some FABULOUS ideas a'brewin!! My only issue? Is Jville a marketable city? It's definitely NO Dallas/Fort Worth. My brain has been full of new ideas that I'm playing around with and it all sounds and feels RIGHT. As with most BIG decisions, they come to me in the night as I'm trying to fall asleep and then I end up dreaming ALL about them. This has been the case the last few weeks so I've been having a hard time falling asleep BUT I'm getting wonderful premonitions about things to come!!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting!
15. I'm all out of stuff.