3. On Wednesday night Austin's mom, Regina (not to be confused with the new friend), flew in town and will be staying with us until Monday morning. We went to the mall one day to buy coats for all the kids (something we don't usually need in Texas the ENTIRE year) and we grabbed a big ole pretzel while we were there. Yum. Miah enjoyed it even though it was just about as big as he was.
4. On Friday night Regina treated all of us to a night at The Melting Pot. It was so much fun, the kids LOVED using the dipper thingys and dipping their food in the pot. It was SOOO yummy, my first time there!
Izey slept the whole time :)
(the raccoon hat is a tribute to my raccoon father)
Jake took the gold with his flipped eyelids. Yuck. I always hated those boys in school that would flip their eyelids. They were the same ones that always had boogers in their eyes and would eat glue. Bleh...
6. We went to bed Friday night but were woken up in the night with some commotion only to find out in the morning that a car had run through our neighbors home. Nice. Thank GOSH it wasn't ours...that would suck.
7. Today we went on base to buy Austin more boots and get his hair cut. Izey was pooped (like usual) and fell asleep with Gramma Gina. I think it was her cozy boobs he liked snuggling to cuz he never does that with me.
8. Tonight Austin and I are having a date!! YAY! We were invited to dinner at the Candelario's home. I can't wait! No kids...relaxing, yummy food...awwww.....