1. Yesterday, as I was sitting on the toilet with Izey on my lap trying to produce ANYTHING but being unsuccessful no matter how many Colace pills I took this week, I started thinking about turning 30 in 9 days (now it's 8 though, remember? that was yesterday). I'm deciding that it may not be so bad after all. I'll be joining a new 30's club which is beginning to be quite enticing. It's exclusive, it's "mature" (even though I'm totally not), it's "older". What the freak am I talkin about...it's gonna suck! (sorry Tara, I need to experience it before I can love it as much as you say I will.)
2. Today Kora took Austin's old 1st Lt. bars and pinned them on her panties. Should this be allowed?
3. I went to the Marine Corps museum today with the kids. They skipped school because we took Regina to the airport and because...I wanted them to. I'm so glad I had my own knowledgeable tour guide to lead me through the museum explaining anything and everything Marine (which is just about everything there...okay it IS everything there). His name is Jakob Lowe and he's gonna be the Commandant one day. I'll let you borrow him if you decide to go visit the museum, you'll be glad you did.
4. I'm becoming overly stressed about the housing situation in NC. It's too hard to explain my stresses here because you won't understand, just KNOW that it's stressful. It has to do with on base housing, waiting lists, taking leave, leasing, or not, time in limbo, BAH changing, per diem, TMO, switching schools, NJS, travel pay, etc. etc. acronym after acronym....
5. Austin is turning 32 this week! Wednesday the 1st is his big day. Isn't that old? I really feel sorry for him. Not so much because he's turning 32, it's because he has to forever share the month of October with me and MY birthday and I don't like sharing my birthday month very much. hehe.
6. Ooooh, I like this number. It's my birthday number :)
7. I got Austin some pretty rad Half Jacket Polarized Oakley's in all black for his birthday. He looks hot in them, like he's tough or something. He also got a cozy Under Armor pullover for me to steal and use as my own when he's not looking. I don't know what to do on his actual Bday. I wanted to make him a yummy treat but he doesn't like cake so I'm a little stump'd. He loves peanut butter and chocolate, chocolate and MORE chocolate. Any suggestions? Email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory a little closer, he'd love that!
8. Am I making any money off my AdSense? Uhmm. NO. That's why my ads are GONE. My dorky blog readers won't click on my ads, therefore no money is circulating into my pocket. I guess you guys think that Austin won't make me get a job if I don't start makin mula off this hobby of mine that takes up every spare second I have. That's cool...you'll be sorry you didn't click...when I'm gone and you have nothing more to read...OHHH, you'll be sorry.
9. Running out of things to say here. I've been so blah with blogging lately. I need a good story or dramatic experience to kinda kick this blog into 4th gear (is that even a gear? I don't know how to drive a standard) and get everyone all wild and crazy. I LOVE my blog followers by the way. I need more though!! I know you're out there (Bonnie you loser) so you better sign up!!