1. Sorry I've been gone for a bit. More sickness came through at the beginning of this week and my stomach has been in knots until today. Did ya miss me?!
2. Been going through a MESS with the apartment complex in Fredericksburg. I don't even want to go into it, some of you already know and I've talked about it too much so I'm gonna shut up now. I'm certain everything will work out, I don't know when or how, but it will.
3. Miah and Kora had their 5 and 3 year well checks today. Kora got an A++ with her drawing of a person, writing her name and drawing some shapes. She's in the 75th% for height and 65th% for weight. Miah got some meds for his constant allergies he seems to have. His nose is always running and he always gets a cough so hopefully his meds will help out with that. Miah is in the 50th% for weight and 3rd% for height...yikes, that's short. I've never really understood the whole percentile thing so I asked her today to explain what it normal and how that works. She said, if you lined up 100 kids the same age, your child would be #....whatever percentile they are from smallest to largest. That makes sense, right? Both kids were brave when they each had their finger pricked and one shot each. I was proud. Both had to do a urine test and pee in a cup which was interesting. Miah did good, but of course that's easy for boys right? Kora was a different story. I got a nice hand wash in pee with hers....lovely. She of course thought it was hilarious!
4. Looks like we'll be checking into the circumcision thing again with Miah when we get to Virginia. I'd been to a urologist before because we wanted it done and he made me feel like I was a HORRIBLE mother for even considering having it done now that he's older. The pedi we went to today said he really needs to go see another urologist because his foreskin (I know this is may be more than you wanna hear, if so, skip to #5) isn't retracting all the way to show the head of his penis. I knew that wasn't normal and I'm mad that the other urologist made me feel so stupid. UGH. She said when we get to VA I need to make that top priority to avoid a severe infection. Yeah...top priority. That's nice because it's not like I have a million OTHER "top priority" items on my list once I get there. I told my friend that when Isaak is born and they ask if we want to circumcise, I should ask if they have any specials going. Maybe like a two for one or something like that! Kill two birds with one stone, right?
5. I could probably come up with more to say right now but I need to go make breakfast burritos for dinner, I'm starving!