1. This is just a list of junk, with a new fancy title that relates to one of the things listed!
2. I've been drinking a lot more water lately and haven't had a BHC in about 2 days. I think that was the problem! Because of this, I've been spending a lot more time sitting on the toilet. I've noticed that some of the designs on the shower curtain I stare at while I'm toilet sitting look a lot like a gorilla's face. I wonder what else I'll discover because of my new found love for the toilet seat.
3. I've come up with a plan for the boys' birthdays. Miah's is in March (he'll be 3) and Jake's is in May (he'll be 8) and since we are moving before Jake's, we are going to have it a month early so his friends can be there. I didn't want to do two birthdays back to back, so we are combining the two this year and having a "Brother's Birthday"! The date will be Friday, April 11th-12th. Jake will be having his friends over on Friday after school for his first sleepover. He's only inviting 2 boys so it shouldn't be too crazy! That night the boys can eat pizza and watch movies in the movie room. The next day, Saturday, we will have Miah's party from 11-1 and Jake's friends will stay until that part is over. Miah has chosen to have the animals come to his party like Kora did when she was 3. I think all the kids will enjoy this, it's good for all ages so that will occupy the big boys as well. Afterwards both boys will have a cake and everyone will sing to both. Jake has requested a round chocolate cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles on top and Miah has requested a skateboard cake. It'll be a big fun celebration and also a going away party for the Lowe's because we'll be leaving the next weekend.
4. When Kora woke up this morning she was groggy with messy hair and stinky breath but before anything, she went straight for her makeup case and plopped on a nice thick layer of sparkle pink lipstick. First things first, right?!
5. I'm SO glad my talk is over with...phew!
6. Kora's last day of mother's day out will be next Thursday. It normally runs until the end of the school year, but with us leaving early I'm finishing her off at the end of this month. I don't think she cares one bit.