2. Austin looks sooooooo cute in his Marine fatigues coming home from work! It's been over 3 years since I've seen him in it and I had forgotten how handsome he is :) woo hoo!
3. Jake and Austin left for Abilene today for their weekend hunting trip. Jake was SO excited, but sad to leave me. He's REALLY family oriented, like beyond normal and he hates when one of us leave even to just run to the store. He worries too much for his age, but I'm glad he loves him family so much.
4. Miah is feeling much better, just has a yucky phlegmy cough now and constant drippage from the nasal area.
5. Here he is with the new tool bench that my parents got him for Christmas. He finally felt good enough to play with it!
6. Jake got this magazine called, "Life Story, Miley" which is 100% about Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana. It has tons of pictures in it of her and the people on her show. I keep finding this little man in this position on the floor staring at Miley Cyrus. I asked him if he was in love with Hannah Montana and he just smiled really big and said, "NooooOOoOoOo!" I think he is having his first crush!!
7. BTW, the outfit he's wearing is from my Aunt Marian and Uncle Charles. I think it's supposed to be Pj's, but he always wants to wear it out so that's what we do! The front of the shirt has "USMC MIAH" stenciled on it which Charles did him self and it's so cute! Miah feels like Daddy in it!
8. I don't have any parties this weekend so I think I'm going to brave Chuck E. Cheese with the kids tomorrow...yes, I know it's Saturday. I already promised I'd take them so I have to keep my word.
9. If you haven't tried the strawberry lemonade at On the Border, GO! It's so delicious!!!!!!