1. Got lots of little projects going on right now for Kora's party so I'm too busy to write a REAL post.
2. I finished the birthday cake and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. Thank goodness it wasn't another disaster like Jake's cake this past May...oh my.
3. I bragged too early about never being sick and now...I'm sick.
4. The radio station was having a flashback hour and they were playing Nsync and I realized I am STILL in love with them. What it is about the songs that makes me do all the moves while I'm driving and singing along like I'm in concert? It brings something out of me that I can't explain. I thought I was over it...I was wrong. I love boy bands.
5. I hate being poor.
6. Why am I always so cold all of a sudden?
7. Jessica's Princess Parties is officially for sale. We received all the financials back from the CPA today and the business plan is complete.
8. I'm starving my brains out but if I eat something right now, I will have severe consequences this evening and tomorrow morning.
9. Kora is literally bouncing off the walls right now, at 11pm, because she is SO excited about her party tomorrow. I think the massive amounts of frosting she consumed also has something to do with it.
10. Miah is trying to figure out this baby thing and doesn't understand my explanation of WHY he wasn't in my tummy. He just looks at me with his eyebrows down and his nose crinkled up like, "ahhh, your just kiddin me!"