1. I took Jake to the doctor today and got him some steroids to get rid of the poison ivy that has taken over his tiny bod. He also got some super strength cough medicine and some meds to treat his infection. The doctor was pretty sure that he had an infection instead of just a virus because Jake started feeling better toward the end of last week and then it jumped right up and got worse again.
2. I interviewed 2 girls today for the princess job and I liked them both. I'm going to have to think about what to do next. I had to take all 3 kids to the interview (one of which being deathly ill) and they were all actually pretty good, I was proud.
3. While we were driving home from the doctor, Kora was all silent sitting in her seat looking out the window and then she says, " I'm going to learn my lesson about touching the hot stove when I'm a grown up." I asked her what she meant, and I said, " Didn't you already learn your lesson?" She said, "No, I didn't learn my lesson yet, I might still touch it again. I think I'll learn it when I'm a grown up." I was like WHAT?! This is a crazy woman I tell you and for her to be this stubborn and independent at age 4, I don't know WHAT to expect as she gets older. Oh Mother...
4. Miah had no accidents today!
5. I worked out!
6. I'm still only having one coke a day!
7. I've eaten about 3/4 of my birthday cake all by myself! Would someone throw the dadgum thing away before I eat it ALL!!!!
8. Tomorrow is Kora's first field trip to a local pumpkin patch and she is super excited! Jake will stay home from school again tomorrow to allow the antibiotics to be in his system for a full 24hrs (or the school will send him home AGAIN) and so he will have to come with us to the patch of pumpkins.