1. I feel, look and smell like poonanny today so as much as I WANTED to give you a wanna-be today, It's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I know, I know...you can't smell me through the computer, the nastiness would just add to the character..but still, this is gross. I'm grounding myself from being in public today. Wanna- Be TOMORROW...I guarantee it...and it's a good one.
2. Unresolved sin. Let's talk about this. So I am a lover of half n half. I will drink it by itself, like milk...CHUG it. Who does that? Me. When I was bartending at Outback Steakhouse while I was pregnant with Kora (hot visual right?) I used to go into the walkin cooler in the back, open a carton of the greatness of half n half and chug it...the whole thing. Occasionally I'd pause for a peak to see if anyone was coming, I was super incognito about it. Recently, after talking to Summer about my love for half n half, I realized that I continue to have the fear of "getting caught" when I enjoy my half n half in my own home. Instead of pouring it in a cup and savoring it each drop that touches my tongue, I stand hiding behind the fridge door, chugging it, peering over my shoulder to see if someone is coming.
I have concluded, this is unresolved sin.
Last night as I was piecing all of this together, I went on my facebook. I searched for the name Walter Cervin, my old manager. Nothing. Dang. But wait, his hot and trendy wife!!! I searched again, this time for Tiffany Cervin...BINGO. It's a match. I asked to be her friend and sent her a message reminding her of myself. Then, I just waited.
This afternoon I received an email stating that she has added me as a friend! She even sent me a message saying how she and Walter could never forget me!! (who could?) I was ecstatic. I knew that I had to finish my mission, the whole reason for locating her.
Do me a favor and pass this information on to Walter. When I worked for him at Outback, I used to sneak into the walkin cooler and secretly CHUG the half n half when no one was looking. I know, who does that, right? Me, I do. I was also pregnant and needed the extra calcium and calories. Anywho, my point is, I love half n half but for some reason I am unable to enjoy it is much when I buy it for home use because I have this unresolved sin weighing on my shoulders. I sneak it like I'm at Outback again, waiting for Walter to swing the cooler open and yell at me. I want to let go of this. I'm asking you to ask Walter to forgive me for stealing the half n half. I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. Please get back to me...hopefully with his forgiveness....or I may have to give up half n half forever due to my ever increasing guilt.
Pregnant Jessica ( I was preg then...that's how they know me)"
So I'm waiting to hear back. I hope it's good news. Thank you Summer for encouraging me to come free.
3. So...for lent I'm giving up negativity. No, I'm not Catholic, but Amber is and since she won't just go on ahead and join MY stinkin church, I felt it would be nice of me to be a good example to her in helping her become active in her OWN church. So I'm (celebrating? practicing?) lent. I've already broken my lent twice, but they were both totally legit. I figure I'll just tack two more days onto the end of lent to make up for it. At this rate, who knows how long my lent will end up being. Yay for no more negativity.
4. There's this big never ending pile of clean clothes in my room that is taking OVER the floor. I did a load the other day and forgot about it, you ever do that? Anyway, it got all stinky and moldy in the wash but I was lazy and figured with a bounce sheet it'd come out of the dryer smelling fresh. Wrong. I threw it in with the ever growing pile, mixing it all up...and it was then I realized it still stunk. Dang.
This morning I grabbed some jeans and a top (ironically my ugly one that I always wear) because I was in a hurry. They were both from the stinky load, unknown to me at the time. I ironed them both...which only made the problem stinkier, I'm sure. The whole day I felt nasty and smelly, because I was. I kept getting whiffs of my odor. I couldn't wait to get home to change. When I finally did, I grabbed some sweats and a sweatshirt and threw them on....awww...cozy. But wait...the smell...crud. These two items were in the pile too. Dadgumit.
5. Isaak just ingested a Lego. I'll find it tomorrow.
6. Did you read my sisters' (Amy and Lindsay) blogs yesterday? SO crazy, right? What a coincidence.
7. I'll end on this number because it's big...and grand...and FINAL.