1. This is why I love Burger King. Rodeo Burgers. Mmmm. This picture is a misrepresentation though because it only come with one patty and I ALWAYS...no wait...NEVER, get the BBQ sauce on it. Pure bliss for only $1. I can taste it now.
2. This is why I love 4 year olds. When we're sitting at the kitchen table quietly stuffing our faces my Miah looks at me in deep thought and asks, "Mom, am I still 4?" Yes Miah, you'll be 4 now until you're 5. You'll never be 3 again. To which he replies with raised eyebrows, "Wow..."
3. This is why we love Amber. She sneaks in our house when we aren't home with her "Lowes" key I made her and leaves a birthday prize for Miah. Balloons and...
...a Batman pinata! Thanks Amber friend.
4. This is why Legos drive me NUTS. So many little pieces that get ALL over the house. I end up just throwing them away if they manage to escape their designated boundaries.
5. This is why Kora is grounded from joining us for the Friday night movie night. She REFUSES to keep her room clean. All I ask is that everyone's room is at least "straightened" before going to bed. I gave her 30 minutes last night to do her straightening and when the time was up I found her just sitting in her bed. She didn't even TRY to clean it. She told me that she just can't.
UGGHHH, stubborn. No grounding ever phases this woman. She's impossible.
6. This is why Austin misses Isaak so much. He's simply irresistible 24/7.
7. THIS is why I love Etsy. It adds so much nice flavor to my retro kitchen!
8. This is why Miah can't wait to go to craft school again next Monday. He made this frame for me and told me I CAN change the picture if I want to.
9. This is why I feel like hibernating. I don't wanna leave my bed because it's soooo cozy. I think me and Miah spend more than half the day just being cozy in this bed together. If only we had a servant to bring us food and drink!
10. This is why I think that Jesus and Cherries don't mix. I passed a car today with the name "Jesus" airbrushed on it next to a picture of a pair of cherries. For some reason those two things just don't mesh. Hoochie and Holy? I think cherries need to be reserved for things like tramp stamps.
11. This is why my kids hate looking for clothes in the morning. They have to dig through the clean pile.