1. Can I just say that I love being famous?
2. Big...I mean HUGE changes going on around here. Don't miss out on visiting my privates for the update. Like my sidebar says, If you wanna see 'em, just ask! Comment with your email or email it to me at email@example.com
3. Ever since I learned about blurbing your blog I've been meaning to do it. WELL, when I finally try it I find out that blogger doesn't work with blurb anymore. I was totally bummed. BUT THEN, a cool girl named Misty informs me of another great site that DOES work with blogger and to me, it's WAY easier! It's Blog2Print from Shared Book and I already ordered my first year of blogging! If you're wanting to slurp your blog into a book, go try it out!
4. Today while I was painting, Miah kept telling me that he loves to "pank" and that he's a good "panker". He said if I get tired of "panking", then he'll "pank" for me. It kinda sounds raunchy huh?
5. Bad bad mom I was. Miah got in trouble today for getting into Daddy's cologne (and making me smell him which got me all hot and bothered...but anyway...) and he lied about it. I sent him to his room and told him to stay there while I thought of a punishment. I went downstairs to paint and TWO HOURS LATER...I realized that Miah was being really quiet upstairs. I thought he was watching a movie so I didn't worry until he yelled down, "Can I come out of my room yet?" HOLY crap! I forgot I sent him there. Ugh...knife in the stinkin heart. I apologized quickly but he didn't seem ultra forgiving like he usually is. Sorry My Lowe.
6. So on MOnday I helped Amber get a few things put away around her house and it was nice. She has a buttload of crap and it frustrates the HECK outta me so I can only imagine how she must feel. You know those people whose houses you visit and when you walk in you're totally nervous about where you lay your stuff down because if you're not careful you may not be able to find it when you're ready to go? Yeah...Amber's place. I think it's gonna take MONTHS before she's ready to host a luncheon. Seriously...I worry for the girl.
7. Just so you know, if I blog about you, I love you :) No matter how sarcastic, loving, rude or nice I am in my blogging...if you're in it...you rock!
8. That being said...I think my friend Natalie is a rockstar! She's being such a trooper with everything going on in her life right now and I can't even imagine being as tough as she is. I've been friends with her since 2nd grade which is amazing! We've had our ups and downs but through it all, we've stayed friends. We miss you and your fun kiddos Natalia!
9. I wish my house was warmer. My hands are ice.
10. Thanks to some suggestions from Molly and Carolina, I ordered Izey some cool new digs yesterday. Can't wait for them to come in!