Dude, I am SO dry of blogging information. Here is a list of ALMOST junk for ya!
1. In the car yesterday Miah was sittin by Isaak and said to him, "Izey your the bestest brudder EVER!"
2. Kora was excited about wearing her new Halloween bows (Designs by Marnie!)even though they didn't match her outfit. She told me she's gonna wear her Christmas ones tomorrow. If you wanna be cool like Kora and have these bows email Marnie at email@example.com and tell her to hook you up!
3. I have morbid children who draw pictures of deathly hands and then BEG me to take pictures of them to put on my blog. Here is Kora's. She said it has teeth stabbed in it all over and a nail in the wrist.
Jake's shows the bones stickin out. It has a nail in the thumb and bite marks.
4. Yesterday Jake got a letter sent home saying that his teacher had nominated him for the Lafayette Super Lion award. The teachers get to pick one student a month who they think has been the most exceptional student. I am SO proud of Jake because this is the first month they did it and that means he's the FIRST kid his teacher has chosen so that makes him EXTRA specially good :) They held a special luncheon for the kids, gave them cupcakes and cookies and the principal came and told them how wonderful they are. I love my baby boy, Jake is great!!
5. Remember how I told you how Amber wouldn't let Izey take a nap at her home? Here's PROOF!! Here she is holding him, looks innocent huh?
Well then everytime he would doze off she would shake him like a freakin etch a sketch so he couldn't sleep. She's mean ppl. But she has nice cheekbones huh?
6. I just got off the phone with Bonnie who has been talkin my ear off since like 12:45 and it's almost 2 now...geez. I guess she thinks I either don't have a life or I DO but nothing is as important as she is. And to think she actually BELIEVED that I was trying to be stationed with her. Little does she know that as soon as I found out she had West Coast as her #1, I put the farthest thing from her....EAST coast baby! Love you Bonnie, but I'm a mean kid and your breath stinks.
7. Yesterday Kora's class talked about voting and the President and stuff like that. I guess Kora has heard me say that I'm not voting so when her teacher told everyone you can't vote unless you're 18, she told her teacher, "My mom isn't voting because she's not old enough." Nice one Kora...so I had you at like 11?? Good grief. She came home and asked me if I was 18 yet and thats how I found out about this story.
8. You'd think with all the trash I talk about my friends that they wouldn't love me...but they SO do :) I'm gonna miss my Bonnie when she leaves. I'm gonna put together a little package for her I think. But if I get all stressed out because I haven't done it yet and it's almost the last day I see her I might not. So don't get your hopes up Bonnie. Just know I thought about doing it. Atleast when you get sad, you can always slip on your fancy shmancy Mizunos, go for a good long run and think about how I sponsored that run. I'll always be with you, "you'll be in my in heart".