1. Getting internet FOR SURE on Monday. They are scheduled to come between 3-6pm so check around that time for a MAJOR post in the works. It's a biggin so be sure to grab a salty snack and a cold drank while you read.
2. I AM reading all of your blogs, I promise. I just don't have the time to comment when I'm checking because I'm usually in a rush at McD's or Austin is waiting to use the internet or some crap like that. Don't worry...when I come back I'll comment on all of your blogs because I know how much those emails mean to all of us. If you're like me, I LIVE to read my comments and I sit at the computer constantly clicking the refresh button until I get one.
3. The kids are doing great here. School starts Sept. 2nd so we still got some time to do fun things. Once I have access to the WORLD, I'm gonna look up some fun historic places to go with the kids.
4. My couch comes today!!! Can't wait to sit on something other than the floor.
5. My sweet, precious, LOVELY, perfect, cuddly baby boy is once again showing me how SORRY he is that he caused me such stress while floating in my womb. HE SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Yes, that's right. It started about 3 nights ago. He goes to bed at 8pm...sleeps till 6am. Then he usually eats and goes right back to bed until 9...yes NINE!!! I'm feeling so refreshed. I think I forgive him for being a terror. I really couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect baby. He's also cheering each of my days by giving me the sweetest smiles you could ever imagine. Smiling started about a week ago and these smiles are to DIE for...they melt my heart. My favorite is the combination smile, coo and leg kick when he's about to eat. He gets so excited when I put the burp rag under his chin because he knows that means grub time!
6. I can't wait to show you all my pictures I've been taking and tell you about my travels and experiences here in this NON-TEXAS state. It really is a different world here. I didn't realize how sheltered I've been only hanging out it the South my entire life. Did you know that not everyone looks fabulous like in Texas?? I've come to realize that Texans are simply beautiful people.
7. Isaak is calling for mommy to love him...BYE!