1. Bad Teeth - I can't stand when people have unbelievably bad, crooked (or even missing) teeth. Really yellow, or brown or even the ones with cream colored plaque just coating them. YUCK, I can't stand it. I tend to look more at a person's mouth and teeth when they talk to me instead of their eyes so if they have bad teeth I just wanna puke. This picture is a little extreme, but you get my point. And the hairs around this dude's mouth make me feel uncomfortable, kinda like I'm not looking at a mouth...yikes.. (Thanks enos for letting me use a picture of your mouth. Now I know why you want to be a dentist.)
5. Smacking - UGH, this one drives me MAD. I get on to my kids about it all the time because the sound of someone smacking when they eat totally drives me NUTS. Doesn't anyone have any manners anymore? Chew with your freakin mouth CLOSED.
6. Feet touching feet - Sounds odd, I know but I cannot stand feeling or even seeing bare feet touching bare feet. It hurts my teeth when I see or feel it. It's something about the bones on the top of your feet and the...I dunno, I can't even describe the feeling I get. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me. Austin will tell you that in bed, we can both be completely 100% asleep and his foot will make it's way over to mine and I'll jump and jerk my foot away even when I'm conked out. There's this Walmart commercial on right now and it shows a kid stepping on his mothers bare feet and every time it comes on I just cringe. *shiver* I couldn't even google to find a picture of this because the sight of it would make me feel faint.
7. Invasion of space - You know those people who have to be inches from your face to speak to you? They come right up to you and you almost have to cross your eyes to see them clearly because they are totally in your space. I hate that. It's so uncomfortable.
10. Boogers - These don't annoy me as much as they do gross me out. It never fails, a booger will always bring a dry heave outta me. One time in church one of my kids had a booger on their finger (I think Kora) and I was uncontrollably gagging like crazy as I stumbled around in my bag desperately trying to find a kleenex or something to remove the booger from her finger. I ended up sending her to the bathroom to remove the booger herself because I could no longer control my gagging and I was worried more than just dry air would be coming up. I did contemplate for 1/2 a second, googling "booger", but then I remembered I just had a protein shake and didn't want to see it again here on the desk.
I'm sure I could think of many more things that irritate the crap outta me, but for now, lets just deal with these 10. There is ONE thing that NEVER annoys me and only brightens my day every time I look at him. It's baby Isaak, or as we've been calling him Izey (eye-zee). I could stare at this berry blossom all day long. He is absolutely, 100% DELECTABLE!!!! YUM!!!