Finally my list is down to 5 items that I can't do until the DAY before I go to the hospital - Wed.
1. I need to pack my bag - What do I put in this bag? I feel so lost. Not clothes, maybe a toothbrush and paste? I'll have my makeup for sure. Well, I guess I need something to wear home. I bought some Facial cleansing pads to use to wipe my face off so it doesn't feel yucky. I won't want to wash my hair there, but I'll wanna clean my body. But shower?? You know how I feel about showers. If not, read this - http://thelowefamilynews.blogspot.com/2007/07/have-i-ever-told-you-im-scared-of.html Maybe I'll just use the facial cleansing pads all OVER my body instead of just my face. Dang it, I should have bought a couple more packs.
2. I need to pre-register at the hospital - Is it still called PRE registering if you do it the day BEFORE you're supposed to be there? I might as well just register when I walk in on Thursday, right? It's not like I'll be in any hurry for my "cervical ripening" which is what they are calling it.
3. I need to shave - everything. Not that I HAVEN'T been shaving, I just need to make sure it's all fresh the day before I go. I feel kinda embarrassed knowing my father in law is reading this but oh well. At least he knows I take care of myself, right?
4. I need to get my toes painted - Kora and I are going to get pedicures together on Wednesday so our toes look fancy. Isn't it funny the things we feel we NEED to do before flashing half the world our business? Is it really going to make a difference if my toes are fabulous or not? To me, yes.
5. I need to pick up Jake's Scout shirt - We took it to the tailor to have his patches put on and it won't be ready until Wednesday. He has twilight camp the week following Isaak's birth so he needs to have that ready to wear before I go out of commission.
Now...like I said, this is the LONGEST week in the history of weeks and each day feels like it's 72 hours instead of just 24. I can't sleep AT ALL at night. I lay there wishing Isaak were already here so I would at least have something to DO when I'm awake.
I'm dreading tomorrow. All we have planned is Jake's Jiu Jistsu class and if I don't plan something else after that, I'm going to go insane. Ideas? Should we go to the Surf N Swim in Garland for a few hours? But it's Saturday...it's gonna be crazy busy. Whatever we do it needs to last for hours because I don't want to come home and just SIT waiting for bed time watching the SAME Disney Channel sitcoms we've seen a kajillion times. BUT, it has to be something where I don't have to walk around a lot or use extended amounts of energy (or any at all). For one, I don't HAVE any energy left and secondly, I can't chance doing anything that would make Isaak come earlier than when he's planned.