1. Dilated to 1cm as of today but I doubt that will change much over one week so I WILL be going to the hospital on Thursday to get the cervix softening stuff.
2. One more Dr. appt next week just because she wants to make sure I haven't dilated more in case we need to cancel the Thursday thing.
3. Still no weight gain...nothing in the last 3 weeks. I'm declaring total weight gain for this pregnancy 39lbs which is really good for me - 1lb a week! I could have sworn I was in the forties but I guess not! With Jake I gained 60lbs and with Kora it was about 48lbs and on all three I started out about the same size so those are pretty big differences.
4. I'd like to go ahead and make a prediction about Isaak's weight. I'm guessing he's a small little guy about 6lbs and 8oz or maybe even smaller. The last time I was given any hint to his weight was at about 25 weeks. For length, I don't know. Both Kora and Jake were 21 inches so I'm gonna say 19inches. Jake was 8lbs 4oz and Kora was exactly 7lbs. I can just FEEL that he's much smaller than what we're used to here in the Lowe family.
5. Roscoe has been acting a little funky lately, I think he senses BIG change coming. He always comes to me and starts sniffing my belly like he knows there is something or someone in there. Also, with all the new baby stuff lying around I think he knows somethings going on. I've decided to send him on vacation for a week so the stress of everything doesn't freak him out. He's going to Laila's Pet Bed and Breakfast on Saturday and I'll pick him up after about a week when we're home with Isaak. He doesn't do well when I'm not at home so I'm worried he will freak when I'm in the hospital and my dad doesn't really know what to do with him. This way I can be there to introduce him to the new smells and the new pack member. I think he'll do fine, but he needs to be away during all the chaos of people coming and going next week.
6. I'm SO SO SO excited to meet this little man!! I can't wait to see all his limbs and digits and kiss on his toothless gummy mouth. I can't wait to smell his baby fresh smell and sleep next to him as he naps. I wonder if he has hair like Jake's - full, long and crazy or hair like Kora - thin and tamed. Since I already have one of each type (boy and girl) I'm excited to see what a duplicate will look like. Will he be an exact copy of Jake? Will he be more of a Kora in a boy form? Or will he be totally different and not like either one - maybe like Miah? haha
7. I was telling Jake in the car that I'm SO glad I only have 9 days left after 40 weeks of being pregnant. I found out about someone else who is pregnant and Jake asked me how much longer SHE has to go and I laughed - ABOUT 40 WEEKS!!! Phew...I'm so glad I'm not back at square one.