1. Forgot to update yall on my doctor visit. All is well and we plan to induce a week before my due date to prevent me from having my baby on the highway. I progress SUPER fast (5 hours with Jake, 4 hours with Kora) and I never have to push more than one time (and barely that) so I'm expecting this one to fly out as soon as I feel the slightest bit of pain. That puts my inducement right around the 20th or 23rd I'm guessing (with the weekend in between). Let's hope I make it till then. My BH contractions are getting stronger and stronger and more frequent (about 5-10 a day) and then about once a day or every OTHER day one of those BH contractions feels like a REAL contraction with pain in my hips and lower back. It kinda freaks me out. Isn't it a little soon for that? I REALLY don't want an early birth and have to leave my babe in the hospital, blah. That would suck. I LOVE my new doctor, she's great and very easy to talk to. She doesn't have blonde eyelashes (that would look pretty funny on a black woman) and no zits or frankenteeth. She's very pretty but not TOO pretty so I don't feel even uglier than I already do.
2. Plans have changed for my birth and having Austin. We found out he'll have another 4 day weekend on July 4th so instead of TRYING to plan for him to get some random Friday off, pay a million bucks for a last minute flight, and then having him spend the 1 1/2 days with my in the hospital - running errands and watching me be blah without time with the kids, we are going to just plan on him waiting to come on the July 4th weekend. That way I don't have to stress about making sure our dates match up for the birth, the kids get to be with him too, we can spend time together in our cave instead of a cold yucky hospital and we can go ahead and book that flight now to save money. I feel so relieved now that I don't' have to worry about everything working out.
3. I WON'T have my husband there for the birth, BUT my sweet sister Amy will be there documenting the entire birth with her fabulous photography. Don't worry, there won't be any va-jay-jay shots, just close and intimate without the goo. I told her to be creative and I know she's going to do a great job!! I can't wait to see the pics. Even MORE reason for me to look sexy at the birth - makeup, big Texas hair, the WORKS!! Then Austin can feel like he was there without having to hear me whine the whole time. (even though I kinda look forward to that whining part because it's legitimate.)
4. I bought the plane tickets for Austin to come home for Jake's baptism and saved $250 bucks with our military discount!! Woo Hoo!! I love all these discounts and perks you get when you flash your military card. It's like a VIP pass to EVERYTHING!!
5. Okay Janae...I don't "SWIM" ever really. I just wear a swimsuit and lay out getting brown while I watch my KIDS swim. I have a phobia of large bodies of water which sometimes includes pools. Especially ones I'm not familiar with. It's rare that I'll get in the water. If I do, there has to be a lot of other people in it THAT I KNOW so I feel safe. I always worry about spiders being on the bottom of the pool and my feet touching them. So don't worry about swimming in my after birth. Blah...
6. The pink suit wins, but I'm gonna try out Amy's first to see if I can save a little mula. And I agree with you Tara, the plunging neckline on the black one makes me nervous too. Especially since my boobs aren't as "shapely" as the models and they won't be roundy on top like that. More like a landslide top instead of a muffin top.
7. My tulips look SO much happier today! They are all perky and standing upright. They just needed a day to get re-energized from being in that hot box they traveled in.
8. Is school out yet?