1. Today it's raining and blah and I feel down. I don't wanna go anywhere or do anything. Did anyone see my new Jamie Lynn post down there? I'm worried she was overlooked.
2. We found out that Austin will be home for Memorial day weekend to do Jake's Baptism so that's only 17 days away :)
3. I have my first appointment with my new doctor tomorrow and I'm excited to MAYBE talk about making an inducement date?!?!?!?! Am I jumping the gun or WHAT?! haha
4. I'm aiming for June 20th for inducement. That's one week before my due date and on a Friday which is what I need so Austin can possibly be at the birth. Cross your fingers that his commanding officer will let him off on Friday so he can fly home Thursday night!! Oh PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!! That's also my friend Natalie's birthday so it just seems right! *wink*
5. I'm eating hand shaped meat sandwiches right now. Kora loves meat and cheese sandwiches, but ONLY if I cut them out with a cookie cutter shape. Today she picked hands.
6. Miah's new favorite cartoon is "American Dragon - Jake Long" He always sings the song at random times, it's cute.
7. Jake just started taking jiu jitsu classes here in Rockwall. He's been wanting to start this since last Fall but we never got him signed up. Grandpa Keith is paying for the classes as a gift to Jake which I thought was beyond nice. Jake LOVES it and he's only gone once!! He keeps counting down the days before he can go again. He goes on Wednesdays and Saturdays so at least he doesn't have to wait a week between each class.
8. When I picked up Miah from nursery at church on Sunday, the teacher said, "I need to tell you what Miah did." It was in a stern voice and she had a serious face so I was thinking "oh great..." Normally I'd be irritated at Miah before even hearing what he'd done because he has a tendency to be a little terd to other kids. BUT, not this time. He's been SO good this week about everything and with all that's gone on, I wasn't ABOUT to start feeling angry with him. She told me he grabbed a kids neck and pushed him up against the wall, kinda pinning him, for no reason. I said, "did he hurt the kid?" she said no. "did you talk to him about it?" she says yes. I said, "did he apologize?" she says yes. Okay then...what's your point? She said, "I just want to know if YOU have any idea of WHY he would do something like that?" I'm burning up inside with anger at this dumb lady. I said, "uhmm....because he's 3?" I mean, what the crap? What does she want me to say? "We practice choke holds at home at LEAST several times a day to make sure we can hurt someone if we want to." Oh how about, "You know his dad is a Marine right? Well we train our kids to be killing machines, haven't you heard?" Or maybe, this..."ya know, his dad's been gone a full week and he really has NO clue why he isn't coming home so maybe he's a LITTLE freakin frustrated and that kid just so happened to be the one he took it out on." Is that better? Is that the answer you want? I wanted to grab HER neck and slam her up against the wall for being so stupid about the whole thing. He didn't even hurt the kid. And from Miah's story, he tells me that kid was pushing him so maybe SHE needs to pay a little closer attention and get her story straight before she starts freakin out...THEY'RE KIDS WOMAN!
9. I was already mad before this happened and this just made it worse. Some lady I've been annoyed with since high school (she was my first seminary teacher and she hated my sister so naturally, I didn't like her) came up to me in the hall saying, "I thought you already had that baby!" I looked down at my stomach..."uhh, apparently not." She said, "It's soon right?" I said, "No, I've got about 8 more weeks left." She goes, "WHAT?!?! (staring at my belly) are you sure you don't have more than one in there?!!" I gave her a "go to hell" look and said, "I gotta go."
10. Some people can be SO rude. Seriously. This lady isn't the thinnest woman on earth and I could have said a LOT more to her but I didn't. I bit my tongue...why couldn't she?
11. I know I sound like the rudest person ever. I'm not really. I'm just a pregnant single mother at the time. And I love everyone at church, maybe I don't like them, but I love them :)
12. Roscoe is being bad because I think he misses Austin.
13. Yesterday I went to Old Navy, bought several items for Jake, paid and then left. Afterwards we went to pickup some meds, had dinner, etc. When we got home I told Jake to be sure to carry in his bag from Old Navy...oh wait, I didn't GRAB the bag when we left Old Navy. Nice. We had to go all the way back and get it, thankfully they had set it aside for us. My brain cells are vanishing by the second.