1. Just a side note, but I actually LIKE the smell of skunk.
2. Still having bad headaches all day long, but I'll be going to my family doctor and a chiropractor soon for this. Hopefully they'll stop because I don't think it's a good idea to be taking Tylenol ALL DAY LONG...and that doesn't even completely take the pain away. Ugh, Nana said I got shaken baby syndrome in my car wreck, I think she's right!
3. I went to my first OB visit today and I like my new Dr. I was worried about the place at first because it was in a shady location and the door was locked when I got there...weird. She did another sonogram and she said the Hemo-sumthin or other (the bleeding spot) has gotten lighter in color on the screen which is good and means it is healing. Because of this situation, she told me I'll be having sonograms every 4 weeks until she can tell that it isn't a high risk preg. anymore. Which sounds fun to me, I always like getting sonos (you were right Tara!)
4. Because I had Gestational Diabetes with Jake, I'm also at a higher risk for that again so I had to go ahead and take the glucose test today at 9 weeks instead of waiting until I'm 24 weeks. Blah. I told the doctor that this preg. is more like Jake's than Kora's so I'm feeling like I might be GD again. The results for the test will be done in 48 hours so to me...that means I have 48 hours to eat all the crap I can before they tell me I can't anymore..hehehe.
5. ANOTHER thing with my visit (I know, the list just goes on and on) is that the doctor found a 2cm. lump in my breast that she was concerned about. She told me I shouldn't freak out, but she scheduled me an appointment to get a sonogram in radiology at the hospital. She has also set me up to see a surgeon. The thing I don't understand (which I should have asked but didn't because I have shaken baby syndrome and vertigo) is how can I have surgery when I'm preg? Won't I need to wait until afterwards? Has anyone out there ever heard of anyone having surgery when preg? Please share.
6. I'm about to kill 2 kids of mine who won't go to freakin bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I look like a wild maniac mom coming after them with the belt and just flailing it in all directions to hit at least one square inch of skin but GEEEZ....GO TO BED!!!!!
7. I found a really fun website about a sweet family who have a beautiful adopted son. Go visit them!!! www.therhouse.blogspot.com
8. I have a few Thanksgiving pictures coming soon, maybe tomorrow if you're lucky. I didn't take a whole bunch so I hope your not disappointed. I was handicapped at the time ya know...give me a break!
9. Okay, so I know there are a lot of secret blog stalkers out there who read my blog and NEVER comment. I know you're there, don't try to hide under the desk. I have proof of your visits. I just want you to know that I don't think it's crazy for you to LOVE my blog, I mean, who doesn't? You don't have to say a word, I'm not asking you to blow your cover. I just want you to know that I welcome you with open arms and I hope you continue to visit and even tell your secret blog stalking friends about my place as well. I love guests :)
10. Why do kid farts smell so bad? I've never understood that.