2. So here's the fabulous tooth story. Kora came into my room on Sunday saying her tooth was loose. It was, slightly, but not really. She kept wiggling it and wiggling it saying she REALLY wanted to lose her first tooth. I took a look at it and knew it wasn't near ready to come out but I told her IF she wanted me to, I'd pull it out for her. I told her it would probably hurt and she would be able to hear meat tearing when I did it. I thought she'd re-nig on her desires, but no. She jumped in the bed and laid her head in my lap and said, "okay I'm ready!" I grabbed that little tooth and pulled it all the way forward where it almost laid flat. You could hear the meat ripping and Koko made a little whimper. I let up. Then I pushed it all the way BACK and again, meat ripping from the front. She asked, "is it out?" Not yet my Koko, one more pull. Are you ready? I got some tissue paper, held on to that sucker and RIPPED it out! I got it! She jumped up and ran to the mirror...."OH MY GOSH!!" she said, "MY FIRST TOOTH!!" She made sure to note how she didn't even cry like Jakob when I had to pull HIS tooth that was barely hanging from a single strand of meat. This girl is tough.
3. Elton Izey.
4. Every Saturday I have these hot guys come to my house and wash my car for me. Inside AND out. Not only do they leave it smelling fresh like strawberries, sparkling and crumb free, they're also some good eye candy for me while they work.
A t-shirt with the sleeve cut off.
Hotness with a capital H.
Aye yi yi...look at those calves made of rocks.
5. On Saturday the whole family went to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up some beach chairs and new towels. Isaak is a PAIN at most places. He hates being in the cart, hates being held, wiggles and squirms until you're holding him like a log and the people passing you think you're a bad mom. I let him down to crawl on the dirty nasty floor near the kids because I needed to concentrate on some purchases, plus my back was killing me fighting with him. About 2 minutes he was gone. Where is PENNY?!?! I screamed!! We all scattered to find him and just around the corner, he was there picking out hand towels.
6. So my dad sent me a webcam in the mail and got me all set up on skype now. If you wanna find me you can. I'm jesslynlowe. But I'm not gonna answer if I look nasty....which should be the case most days until, ohh....the end of the year. SO don't bother trying to find me.
7. I'm planning a celebration for my tiny guy. Penny is turning 1 cent on Saturday! I had originally planned to just do a family dinner because Pops, Kim and Evan will be in town visiting us. But then I thought it would be fun-ER if I had my Summer Sister and Stinky Amber (and Candace if she would be in town) and THEIR families over to meet my FIL and his family. More people = more food and I'm all about the food right now. It won't be much, just lots of GOOOOD comfort food, friends, a cake and a big boy Penny. Oh and maybe I'll rent a jumpy for the kids to play outside so they aren't in my house being loud and messy. And maybe I'll do a LITTLE decorating, with pennies of course. And maybe a small craft? Cute penny party favors? Place settings with Penny's face on the penny?
Think simple Jessica.
8. I'm getting really excited about our new house on base! I can't wait to be there and be so close to everything. It's gonna be soooo nice. PLEASE pray for us that this house we are in will rent soon! If we can get renters in it before the end of August we won't have to fulfill our lease which ends in November. It would be such a weight off our shoulders to not have to worry about paying TWO rents for 3 months. PLEASE pray for us!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
9. After my nasty girl post I got a phone call from my FIL (who never leaves comments but loves to call and TELL me his comment over the phone). He was mad at me for not using the correct terminology in reference to the feeling you get when you have to poo. I called it "poo contractions" because I thought it would describe the feeling to a T. he informed me that since I AM a Lowe, the CORRECT word is "poop attack" or PA. He said he can't be running around telling people he has "poo contractions". It's PA Jess...get it right. Forgive me Pops. For I have sinned.
10. I wish I could win the lottery.
Pray for that too while you're praying for my house to lease.