2. Church was grand. I felt empowered sitting there with my 4 rugrats all quietly and reverent. Especially since the couple in front of me was goin NUTSO with just their TWO babies. I got a fancy surprise from my good pal Summer during sacrament but she was quickly "shushed" away by some old grumpy man behind me. Bah. Anyway, she left me a sweet note on my car :) Thanks friendly friend. Glad your back!
3. So my new table from Crate and Barrel FINALLY came in on Friday and get THIS. I ordered it on the 6th and there was all this drama going on with the delivery and shipping and junk. It took SO long that C&B refunded me ALLLLL my shipping costs which was $130 bucks dude!! It was awesome. So my table looks FABULOUS in my kitchen with my new chairs. Can't wait to redo them!
4. Speaking of new items. Saturday night we went to Walmart to buy stuff to make me smile *giggle* so I bought this new trash can I've been eyeing for a long time. It's divine. It's silver. It has a flip top. It was lots of money but guess what...I don't care. It looks perfect in my kitchen with my table and chairs.
5. So my new rug should be here soon that I bought off ebay. Once it's here, it'll be on my privates. Well...not literally...but you never know.
6. I almost had a robber. Read about it HERE.
7. Tomorrow starts hard work. I need to get so much done but first, I have to help my puking friend unpack her stinkin house. What a loser huh? You'd think after being here for like a MONTH and a HALF she'd be unpacked..but no. I'm gonna go save her from cardboard and also help her get some stuff posted on http://www.lejeuneyardsales.com/ so she can make some mula and buy fun things for her home!! I guarantee that our next trip to Wilmington will NOT be a bust. We WILL come home with a piece of furniture between the two of us.
8. Over the last few days Ive been finding something really gross all over my house. If you have a weak stomach then skip to #9. Ready for this? Boogers. Yes, boogers are stuck all over my house. In my bathroom sink, next to the trashcan, by the toilet, next to Kora's bed....everywhere. And get this...I KNOW what nose they came from. I present to you the suspect. Remember this gorgeous face?
That's right people. The sunflower. Now I know that close family members of this suspect are reading this blog and probably getting defensive about my accusations...but wait. I have reason for placing the blame so easily. This sunflower not only admitted to the booger picking crime while staying at my house, but performed the dirty deed right in front of my face and then...she laughed. An evil little laugh. She said to me, "I always pick my boogers. Sometimes I eat them. Sometimes I just wipe them on the wall or on my blanky." Holy smokes people. Is it possible for such a beautiful sunflower to do such a heinous act? Yes. It is. I have the evidence all over my home and they're gettin crusty.
9. Okay this is funny. So my narcissist princess Kora, is in love with taking pictures of herself. She always seems to sneak away with my phone or the camera so she can snap shots of her smiley mug. I found this video on my camera the other day and about busted a gut laughing because it was so funny. She gets all dolled up, ready to snap a hot shot of herself. Even tilts the head, does the smile. THEN, she hits the button...but wait...no flash. That's because it's on video, not camera and her smiley little pose goes from fab to funk. I love it.
10. Well, I don't really have more to say...that number 9 is haunting me.