1. My Izey slept MUCH better last night. He only woke up 3 times and went right back to sleep after I held him for a little bit. This morning he was smiling and I was able to lay him down and do some things without him freakin out and whining. I think all will be well it's just scary to know that things weren't normal. I still wanna know why his blood count was so high and I should find out before lunch time. I'll be sure to post.
2. So my favorite treat (introduced to me by Amy's Wedding Jess), Hershey's 100 calorie pretzel bars, is sitting here staring at me but I can't have any. Wanna know why? I bought a box of them, opened them up and EVERY pak in the box (there are 7) was rotten. The chocolate was all grey and ashy lookin. I was so mad...I wanted one so bad and no bleh. I called Hershey's to complain but they aren't open yet. I'll call later today and hopefully they will send me 100 more boxes to my doorstep to make up for their bad. Hehehe
3. This morning Kora came into my room dressed in a church dress for school. I knew right away something was up. I asked her why she was all perty and she just smiled and said that another girl wore a dress to school so she knows you can wear dresses. uh huh...SUUUURE. It's a boy and by the time I dropped her off at school I had pryed from her that his name is Paul and she likes him because he's cute. BUT, not cute enough to remember the color of his hair when I asked. She said she will look at it today and tell me later. I told her it's okay to think boys are cute, I like dad cuz HE'S cute but you shouldn't chase them or kiss them until you get much MUCH older. She just covered her mouth like she was gonna gag. Yea, she played it off real nicely.
4. Uhmm...so I LOVE my house..have I said that yet?
5. K so here's the plans for the holidays. After we move in we will all drive to Texas for the rest of the month of November. We'll spend a week or so in Rockwall and then some time in Oklahoma too to visit Austin's family I THINK. He mentioned he wanted to go there but I'm not sure if that's still in the plans. Christmas we will spend in NC alone in our cute little house by the fireplace drinking hot cocoa and wearing our nightcaps. Hehehehe. it should be cozy and fun all at the same time. I can't wait!
6. This list of junk sucks. I thought I had more to talk about, guess not. Sorry.